Ambroise Custom Oak Dining Table
En stock: 0
Product info - Quote request: +33(0) 160 440 129 - email@example.com
Secure Worldwide deliveries
Secure payment up to four times free of charge.
Superb authentic Ambroise dining table of the monastery type in solid oak with its magnificent tray and double legs in turned oak available in any size.
Traditional manufacture with tenons, mortises, and dowels.
Thickness of the oak and solid walnut top: 5cm.
A farm table made to order and tailor-made:
- Length: 210cm, 240cm, 270cm, 300cm, 330cm, 360cm.
- Height: 76 cm
- Depth: 115 m
Possibility of adding an extension of 50cm at each end on pull tabs.
Beautiful patina and aging created by hand, presented here in the "Tradition" finish: deep planing, particularly aged edges and burns.
A beautiful farm table made in France in a cabinetmaking workshop for a warm and family interior that can hold as many guests as you want.
A completely handcrafted French cabinetmaking work of impeccable quality.
The Ambroise dining table can be made to the dimensions and with the finishes of your choice (color and aging of the wood). For a personalized quote, please contact us.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Avaibility: Made To Order - 60% on Order and Balance before Delivery. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +33(0)160 440 129
- Payment Terms: 60% On Order, Balance Before Delivery by Wire Transfer
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Made to order: 10-12 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- EU Countries Delivery: Contact Us for a Price and a Deadline.
- State: Distressed
You might also like
Round Dining Table...Price €1,450.00