Hand-Knotted Hallway Rug, L182
En stock: 1
-10% on the Christmas Gifts Items* and free delivery in France on the entire Collection until 18 Dec
* Guaranteed delivery before Christmas (in France only) if order placed before 16th Dec.
Large hand-woven and hand-knotted hallway rug in pure wool.
Vintage and patchwork Zeki Muren
Width: 60 cm - Length: 182 cm.
The word kilim is used to designate a woolen carpet with a flat point that is mainly found in the Near East, in the Caucasus as well as in Central Asia and which saw the light of day nearly ten thousand years ago as attested by many remains.
Until very recently, kilims were not made for commercial purposes. They have therefore retained all their authenticity.
They represent both the memory and the identity of the sedentary, nomadic and semi-nomadic peoples who weave them.
Each tribe, each village has its own style: shimmering or sober colors, complex or refined decorations depending on the region. Their patterns constitute a form of symbolic writing inherited from ancient shamanist beliefs.
The kilim is a unique work, inspired, authentic, modern by the power of its graphics, eternal by its sources of inspiration.
A hallway rug of great beauty for an exceptional interior.
A unique piece.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 60 cm
- Height: 182 cm
- Depth: 3 cm
- Weight (item packed): 32 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Bohemian Chic
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Delivery by appointment on the ground floor, delay 2-3 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- Corsica and Dom-Tom - Worldwide and Outside the EU Zone Delivery: Contact Us for a Price and Delay