Ammonite (Madagascar) on a black metal display
En stock: 1
Product info - Quote request: +33(0) 160 440 129 - email@example.com
Welcome: 10% offered on your first order.
Secure payment up to four times free of charge.
Albien block of ammonites - 13.6kg.
A magnificent unique piece!
This block of Ammonites is a real photo of a seabed over 100 million years old!
We find there the diversity of ammonites living in the Lower Cretaceous.
The largest specimen of this block is an ammonite called fern. It is so called because of the patterns drawn by the suture joints of its shell. The small silver above above, is an ammonite which has managed to keep its original shell (prehistoric mother-of-pearl!) It is a Desmoceras Latidorsatum.
The block is presented on a polished brass base.
L 28cm x 21cm x H 41cm
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 28 cm
- Height: 41 cm
- Depth: 21 cm
- Weight (item packed): 10 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Curiosities - Naturalia
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): 2-3 weeks
- EU Countries Delivery: By specialized carrier by appointment on the ground floor, delay 3-4 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
You might also like
Urchin on Base, Napoleon...Price €150.00Neon Desk Lamp, Steam-Punk...Price €492.00Rare Giant Red Gorgon - H110cmPrice €1,100.00