Parme Stone Chalcedony from Sulawesi, Indonesia
En stock: 1
Product info - Quote request: +33(0) 160 440 129 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome: 10% offered on your first order.
Secure payment up to four times free of charge.
Chalcedony agate grape from Sulawesi in Indonesia.
The form is rare, and the name too: Chalcedony Botroid. This mineral comes from a rare destination: The Sulawesi Islands in the Indian Ocean.
Chalcedony is a microcrystalline rock which never occurs in the form of sharp crystals. It often filled the rounded interior with a geode, and more rarely is found in Botryoid form: grapes!
The "crystals" are in this case small spheres which have agglomerated, real purple clusters are perfectly natural and they come from the West of the Sulawesi Islands (an island in Indonesia, ex-Celebes).
The purple color is rather purple. The combination of this color and this shape make it a delicate mineral.
The Indonesian government has only authorized export since 2015!
L 10cm x D 8cm x H 23cm
A unique piece!
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 10 cm
- Height: 23 cm
- Depth: 8 cm
- Weight (item packed): 9 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Curiosities - Naturalia
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Delivery by appointment on the ground floor, delay 3-4 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- EU Countries Delivery: By specialized carrier by appointment on the ground floor, delay 3-4 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
You might also like
Urchin on Base, Napoleon...Price €150.00Neon Desk Lamp, Steam-Punk...Price €492.00Rare Giant Red Gorgon - H110cmPrice €1,100.00