Origami Rug, Price On Demand
En stock: 0
Product info - Quote request: +33(0) 160 440 129 - email@example.com
Welcome: 10% offered on your first order.
Secure payment up to four times free of charge.
Hand-knotted and hand-woven custom Origami contemporary rug.
The culture of Origami is an ancient Japanese folk art culture. Japanese origami certainly has its origins in ceremonies where the folded paper used to decorate tables.
These traditional works of art gave birth to the Origami rug.
The geometric patterns on the black and white silk rug are reminiscent of the sharp works of art of this Japanese artistic culture.
The Origami rug is one of the most beautiful way to embellish your interior decoration.
Technics: hand tufted
Materials: Botanical Silk
An elegant, 100% handmade rug, made with botanical silk that transforms the comfort and beauty of your project.
A wonderful piece of craftsmanship.
Prices on written request only, thank you for your understanding.
This beautiful rug can be made in the size of your choice.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 450 cm
- Height: 350 cm
- Depth: 1 cm
- Weight (item packed): 60 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Actual - Contemporary
- Avaibility: Made To Order - 60% on Order and Balance before Delivery. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +33(0)160 440 129
- Payment Terms: 60% On Order, Balance Before Delivery by Wire Transfer
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Made to order: 10-12 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- EU Countries Delivery: Contact Us for a Price and a Deadline.
- Non-EU Countries Delivery: Contact Us for a Price and Delay
- Corsica and Dom-Tom - Worldwide and Outside the EU Zone Delivery: Contact Us for a Price and Delay
You might also like
Coral On Antique Turned...Price €140.00Coral Montipora - ReproductionPrice €359.00