Armchair Club Royan - Made On Order
En stock: 1
France and International delivery
The Armchair Club Model Royan of the years 20 - Caramel Tint, smaller than the Armchair Club Arcachon.
A magnificent artisanal creation for this armchair club Model Royan.
A true and authentic Club armchair made in a craft workshop 100% French that uses only the expertise and authentic materials of the Club Chair in its noblest:
- Steamed and treated beech frame,
- Suspension of the seat and backrest with biconical springs sewn on straps in burlap,
- Upholstery with vegetal hair for the seat, back and armrests,
- Upholstery with feathers and foam for removable cushions,
- Sheepskin "full flower" (10 to 12 skins per armchair) - The skins come from French taweries and are tanned as in old ages (vegetal tanning),
- Antique handmade patina - Natural waxes and shades,
- Sliding glides under each foot to protect your floors.
The armchair club is a French seat appeared at the beginning of the twentieth century under the name of "comfortable armchair" before taking its current name. Its inimitable comfort is its main asset.
The leather armchair had a prominent place in the felted interiors of clubs for gentlemen and has passed through time and generations from the Art Deco period to the present day.
A real club chair should be waxed throughout its life, about every six months.
A 100% natural wax tinted with the color of the leather is most often used.
The more waxed the club chair is, the more beautiful it will be, the more protected it will be from outside elements and the longer it will last.
Width: 76 cm
Height: 68 cm
Depth: 76 cm
Weight: 40 kg
Product Informations: Tel: +33(0) 160 440 129 or email@example.com
Avaibility: Sur Commande
Modalités Paiement: 60% On Order, Balance 20 Open Days Before Delivery by Wire Transfer
Era: Bespoke Furniture
Style: Art Déco
France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Made to order: 10-13 weeks. Delivery by appointment on the ground floor. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
EU Countries Delivery: Contact Us Please