Hand-Printed Palm Prints, set of 2 - H121cm
En stock: 1
Product info - Quote request: +33(0) 160 440 129 - email@example.com
Welcome: 10% offered on your first order.
Secure payment up to four times free of charge.
Wonderful hand-printed palm prints. Framing and engravings entirely made and designed in Florence, Italy.
These exquisite engravings are engraved and printed on vintage presses from the 1800s. Each image is hand-printed, piece by piece.
Height: 121cm by 66cm in width.
A magnificent craftsmanship of remarkable finesse as only the artisans of Florence know how to do.
The handmade frame is made of tulip wood with a black patina.
A wonder, a dream and a pure escape.
Made exclusively to order. Deadline: 5 to 6 weeks.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 66 cm
- Height: 121 cm
- Depth: 5 cm
- Weight (item packed): 35 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Carnet de Voyages XIXth
- Avaibility: Made To Order - 60% on Order and Balance before Delivery. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +33(0)160 440 129
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Delivery by appointment on the ground floor, delay 5-6 weeks. Price based on volume weight of packaged goods. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
You might also like
Parrots Engravings Lemaire,...Price €517.00Palm Trees Prints, G.DionysiusPrice €600.00Gravures "India & Africa" -...Price €684.00