Monastery Farm Dining Table Chenonceau
En stock: 1
France and International delivery
Product Informations or Quote Request: Tel: +33(0) 160 440 129 or email@example.com
Superb authentic Chenonceau monastery farm table in solid oak with its magnificent oak top and carved oak legs available in any size.
Traditional manufacturing with tenons, mortises, and dowels.
A farm table made to order:
- Length: 243cm
- Height: 76 cm
- Depth: 110 m
- 2 wallet extensions of 50cm
Beautiful patina and aging created by hand, presented here in the "Tradition" finish: deep planing, particularly aged edges and burns.
A very beautiful farm table made in France in a cabinet-making workshop for a warm and family-friendly interior that can contain as many guests as desired.
An entirely handcrafted French cabinetmaking work of impeccable quality of execution.
The Chenonceau table can be made to the dimensions and with the finishes of your choice (color and aging of the wood).
For a personalized quote, please contact us.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 243 cm
- Height: 76 cm
- Depth: 110 cm
- Weight (item packed): 108 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- State: Distressed
- Avaibility: Made To Order - 60% on Order and Balance before Delivery. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +33(0)160 440 129
- Payment Terms: 60% On Order, Balance Before Delivery by Wire Transfer
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Made to order: 10-12 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- EU Countries Delivery: Contact Us for a Price and a Deadline.
- Non-EU Countries Delivery: Contact Us for a Price and Delay
- Corsica and Dom-Tom - Worldwide and Outside the EU Zone Delivery: Contact Us for a Price and Delay
You might also like
Round Dining Table...Price €1,450.00