Napoleon III Chair
En stock: 10
-10% on the Christmas Gifts Items* and free delivery in France on the entire Collection until 18 Dec
* Guaranteed delivery before Christmas (in France only) if order placed before 16th Dec.
Chair from the end of the 19th century / Napoleon III in the style of the toad armchair without armrests.
A beautiful stylish seat, very comfortable with the particularity of not leaving any visible cabinetwork.
Very nice decorative pompoms in the old style elegantly decorate both sides of the backrest.
This seat is available in 3 colors of velvet: taupe, orange and deep English green.
This seat is covered with padded velvet fabric and features high fringes to conceal the feet. The back of the backrest of this beautiful seat is not padded.
A very beautiful chair of contemporary craftsmanship in the style of the late 19th century.
Excellent seat with a height of 44 cm.
A piece produced in a limited series, refined and elegant.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 60 cm
- Height: 77 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
- Weight (item packed): 34 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Proust
SPECIFIC DELIVERY INFORMATION: For safe delivery, reinforced packaging and delivery on a pallet. Price based on volume weight of packaged goods.
- Item Weight (kg): 24
- Parcel Weight: 34
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Delivery by appointment on the ground floor, delay 2-3 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- EU Countries Delivery: By specialized carrier by appointment on the ground floor, delay 3-4 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.