Big Jewellery Counter, 1930
En stock: 1
Product info - Quote request: +33(0) 160 440 129 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure Worldwide deliveries
Secure payment up to four times free of charge.
Big old haberdashery or jewelry counter of the 20s, made in painted lacquer oak.
Two shades of old yellow on the entire structure and the drawers.
- Width: 198cm
- Height: 100 cm
- Depth: 61 cm
Four drawers on each side of the cabinet 50 cm deep by 52 cm wide each. Large central drawer 55 cm deep 62 cm wide.
Two beautiful coffered windows opening on the top and the side. The glass on the inner side is a mirror.
Ideal to put jewelry, objects, documents, magazines, brochures, etc..
We love it with its traces left by time which makes all its charm.
For parcels over 30kg:
- Complete your purchase and we will contact for delivery costs
- Feel free to contact us before placing your order to know the options, deadlines and price of your delivery: email@example.com
- Tel: +33 (0) 608 813 302
- FRANCE: free delivery to your home by appointment.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 199 cm
- Height: 100 cm
- Depth: 61 cm
- Weight (item packed): 100 kg
- Era: 1920
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Delivery by appointment on the ground floor, delay 2-3 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- EU Countries Delivery: Contact Us for a Price and a Deadline.
- State: Excellent original condition
- Renovation: Yes