Globe Naturaliste Oval Blue Butterflies
En stock: 0
-10% on the Christmas Gifts Items* and free delivery in France on the entire Collection until 18 Dec
* Guaranteed delivery before Christmas (in France only) if order placed before 16th Dec.
Lovely naturalistic globe made in the old style of the Napoleon III period.
Flight of blue butterflies delicately presented on branches of white Diospyros and protected by an elegant bridal globe. This reminds us of the naturalist showcases that adorned the galleries of Natural History museums in the 19th century. Each globe is a unique and original creation, handmade by our craftsmen in our workshops.
Globe is a unique and original creation made entirely by hand.
Packaging specifically reinforced and adapted to the shipment.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 26 cm
- Height: 36 cm
- Depth: 18 cm
- Weight (item packed): 10 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Curiosities - Naturalia
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): 2-3 weeks
- EU Countries Delivery: Lead Time 2-3 weeks