Syrinx Shell on Brass Stand - H52cm
En stock: 1
Product info - Quote request: +33(0) 160 440 129 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome: 10% offered on your first order.
Secure payment up to four times free of charge.
Both natural and man-made, this shape was obtained by cutting part of the shell of a Syrinx Aruanus from Australia, the largest single-valve in the world.
It is the biggest "snail" under water!
This huge marine gastropod (up to 18 kg) has a completely yellow body.
This spiral is the natural shape of this shell, but here it has been highlighted.
A rare job.
A cultural and natural piece at the same time.
A magnificent unique piece!
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 22 cm
- Height: 52 cm
- Depth: 22 cm
- Weight (item packed): 12 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Curiosities - Naturalia
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Delivery by appointment on the ground floor, delay 3-4 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- EU Countries Delivery: By specialized carrier by appointment on the ground floor, delay 3-4 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
You might also like
Rare Giant Red Gorgon - H110cmPrice €1,100.005 Harms Golden Black Table...Price €1,200.00Sea stars in family under...Price €759.00