Art Deco Mirror
En stock: 2
Welcome: -10% discount on your first order.
Product info - Quote request: +33(0) 160 440 129 - email@example.com
Secure payment up to four times free of charge.
Large antique style rectangular mirror for decoration off the beaten path. A decorative mirror of actual realization aged and patinated.
This re-edition of an old mirror, whose bubbles in the belt remind us of the style of the Art-Deco mirrors, is entirely handmade, as did the first manufactures of Murano, in the 18th century, in Venice. Each mirror is silvered one by one, exclusively with rainwater, then dried and oxidized in the sun.
H150xL100xDepth: 4 cm
A wonderful craftsmanship for this beautiful decorative mirror all in height.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 100 cm
- Height: 150 cm
- Depth: 4 cm
- Weight (item packed): 40 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Curiosities - Naturalia
SPECIFIC DELIVERY INFORMATION: For safe delivery, reinforced packaging and delivery on a pallet. Price based on volume weight of packaged goods.
- Item Weight (kg): 20
- Parcel Weight secured on a pallet (kg): 40
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Delivery by appointment on the ground floor, delay 2-3 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- EU Countries Delivery: By specialized carrier by appointment on the ground floor, delay 3-4 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- Corsica and Dom-Tom - Worldwide and Outside the EU Zone Delivery: Contact Us for a Price and Delay
- State: Distressed