Old MIrror Re-edition - H150 cm
En stock: 1
Product info - Quote request: +33(0) 160 440 129 - email@example.com
Welcome: 10% offered on your first order.
Secure payment up to four times free of charge.
Re-edition of an old mirror, whose bellows bubbles remind us of the style of the Art-Deco mirrors, is entirely handmade, as the first Murano manufactories did in the 18th century in Venice.
Each mirror is silvered one by one, exclusively to rainwater, then dried and oxidized in the sun.
A wonderful craftsmanship for this beautiful decorative mirror.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 100 cm
- Height: 150 cm
- Depth: 4 cm
- Weight (item packed): 40 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Art Déco
SPECIFIC DELIVERY INFORMATION: For safe delivery, reinforced packaging and delivery on a pallet. Price based on volume weight of packaged goods.
- Item Weight (kg): 20
- Parcel Weight secured on a pallet (kg): 40
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Delivery by appointment on the ground floor, delay 2-3 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- EU Countries Delivery: By specialized carrier by appointment on the ground floor, delay 3-4 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- Corsica and Dom-Tom - Worldwide and Outside the EU Zone Delivery: Contact Us for a Price and Delay
- State: Distressed
You might also like
Roman Antique Vase MedicisPrice €684.00Art Deco MirrorPrice €1,000.00