En stock: 1
-10% on the Christmas Gifts Items* and free delivery in France on the entire Collection until 18 Dec
* Guaranteed delivery before Christmas (in France only) if order placed before 16th Dec.
Goddess of love, beauty and victory, Venus is among the most revered members of the Roman pantheon and an enduring subject of art throughout the ages.
Our graceful nude is a meticulous reproduction of a statue that dates to the 5th century BC.
Hand cast from resin, it's finished to capture the original's weathered patina and set on an iron museum stand.
Magnificent statue of Venus made of resin that perfectly imitates old stone.
An actual artisanal realization of very high quality.
An historic handcrafted piece of remarkable beauty.
An historical majestic object of decoration of a very beautiful presence: 45cm high without counting the base in black patinated metal.
This statue can be positioned outdoors without worries.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 22 cm
- Height: 45 cm
- Depth: 20 cm
- Weight (item packed): 9 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Antique Greco-Roman Art
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Delivery by appointment on the ground floor, delay 2-3 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- EU Countries Delivery: By specialized carrier by appointment on the ground floor, delay 3-4 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- State: Distressed