Fragment Athéna Niké Temple - Papier Mâché - H96cm
En stock: 1
-10% on the Christmas Gifts Items* and free delivery in France on the entire Collection until 18 Dec
* Guaranteed delivery before Christmas (in France only) if order placed before 16th Dec.
Large and beautiful molding of the fragment of the Athena Nike temple made of papier-mâché in beautiful shades of stone tones.
Nike with a sandal: reproduction of Greek art dating from the 19th century, this is one of the plates of the sculpted band located on the south side which surrounded the temple of Athena Nike in Athens.
Depicted leaning forward, perhaps to untie her sandal and walk barefoot towards the altar which was to be depicted in front of her, but unfortunately lost. (Around 420-410 BC, Acropolis Museum).
Dimensions: Height 96 cm by 55 cm wide and 17 cm deep.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 55 cm
- Height: 96 cm
- Depth: 17 cm
- Weight (item packed): 12 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Antique Greco-Roman Art
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): 2-3 weeks
- State: Distressed