En stock: 1
Product info - Quote request: +33(0) 160 440 129 - email@example.com
Welcome: 10% offered on your first order.
Secure payment up to four times free of charge.
Fragment of Venus bust, goddess of love, seduction and beauty in Roman mythology. The original statue probably dates from the 5th BC.
Magnificent statue of Venus made of resin that perfectly imitates marble. An actual artisanal realization of very high quality.
An historic handcrafted piece of remarkable beauty.
An historical majestic object of decoration of a very beautiful presence: 45cm high without counting the base in black patinated metal.
This statue can be positioned outdoors without worries.
Dimensions and Specifications - Shipment information
- Width: 49 cm
- Height: 79 cm
- Depth: 34 cm
- Weight (item packed): 18 kg
- Era: Actual Arts and crafts
- Style: Antique Greco-Roman Art
- Avaibility: Mid September 2016
- France Delivery (Out of Corsica and Dom Tom): Delivery by appointment on the ground floor, delay 2-3 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- EU Countries Delivery: By specialized carrier by appointment on the ground floor, delay 3-4 weeks. For upstairs delivery, please contact us.
- State: Distressed
You might also like
Greek Dancer Statue, 323-21 BCPrice €1,659.00Greek Statue HermesPrice €920.00Hermès Winged FootPrice €117.00Primitive Wall Panel Toraja...Price €3,200.00Venus StatuePrice €409.00Centaur Torso StatuePrice €334.00Bust of DiscophorePrice €659.00